Why Choose Quartz Countertops?
People spend a lot of time in their kitchens. It’s a versatile space that is not just for cooking and eating, but for entertaining and enjoying the company of family and friends. That’s why you want your kitchen to look its best.
That’s where quartz countertops come in.
Besides being visually-stunning, quartz countertops are extremely versatile and low-maintenance. You can keep them clean with just warm, soapy water. Just make sure to avoid abrasive cleaners and harsh chemicals.
Quartz doesn’t need to be sealed because it’s a non-porous stone. Quartz is also extremely strong and long-lasting, which ensures a lifetime of beauty and functionality. In addition to this, quartz is resistant to scratches, stains and heat.
Along with all of these benefits, quartz countertops also come in an endless array of colours and styles, which is why they’re a great choice for bathrooms too.
This stone offers something for everyone’s design tastes. Here are just a few unique quartz countertop styles Rock With Us carries:
10 Diverse Styles of Quartz Countertops
- DUPONT ZODIAQ INDUS RED – Bright and eye-catching, the primary red base with translucent particles in this quartz is electric in its presentation and is emphasized by its reflective qualities.
- CAESARSTONE 2370 MOCHA – Subtle but visually appealing, this countertop has warm, tan undertones with a slightly darker speckle finish. From small to large spaces, this quartz will work perfectly with various room colours and dimensions.
- COSENTINO SILESTONE OCEAN STORM – It’s hard to think of a more suitable name to describe this style of quartz. You can almost feel the spray of the water and be lost in the colour theme which looks like a thunder and lightning storm. This style of quartz is perfect for anyone looking to add distinctive character to their countertops.
- DUPONT ZODIAQ BLACK FOREST – Homeowners looking for quartz with a barrage of colours will be interested in this style. The black and gold appearance is also speckled with bronze undertones for a rarely seen design.
- LUCENT EMPERADOR – If you’re looking for something that is bold without being too flashy then consider this style of quartz. The strong black finish of this piece has just the faintest dribbles of light flying through it. This style balances a light-coloured kitchen very well.
- VICOSTONE BLUE SAVOY – The blue-greyish finish of this style of quartz will melt in seamlessly with a space that has a strong wood-inspired design. This style of quartz will satisfy the needs of someone looking for a more contemporary stone look.
- CAESARSTONE 3100 JET BLACK – If you have a bathroom or kitchen that is highlighted by white colour tones, then consider this quartz. The infusion of this style will accent the white cupboards and black fixtures of your room.
- DUPONT ZODIAQ CONCRETE CARRARA – For those seeking a warmer and lighter countertop, this is just for you. It features frosted greys that dive into illuminated white tones with magnificent colour streaking throughout.
- COSENTINO SILESTONE PACIFIC – Looking for a countertop that looks like a piece of art? This style has a slew of light colours dancing together to create an artistic vision not easily found elsewhere. This piece is ideal for homeowners looking for a quartz countertop with an artistic flare.
- VICOSTONE COLD SPRING BQ9441 – Ideal for a kitchen or a bathroom, this countertop will bring your room to a new level of beauty. Imagine this countertop partnered against a white bowl-style sink. The end result is magnificent.
This is just a brief snapshot of the styles, colours and brands of quartz countertops that we have at Rock With Us. Contact us today for a free quote, and availability to start transforming your home.